How to transfer calender from Palm to Droid

stevemi

Reaction score
I know I go to G-mail calender and them go to Import, but does anyone know which file to transfer which has all my calender data from the past 5 years? I have the Palm Treo backed up on the Palm Desktop. Thanks so much!

eversonsc

Reaction score
The best way I've found is to transfer your calendar from Palm Desktop to Outlook. Then get the google sync program for your computer. It will then sync your Outlook to your Google Calendar. Then BAM you're done!

OP
S

stevemi

Reaction score
Thank you. But how do I transfer from Palm to Outlook and where do I find the Google sync program? Thanks again!

clcto

Supporting Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.companionlink.com
I know I go to G-mail calender and them go to Import, but does anyone know which file to transfer which has all my calender data from the past 5 years? I have the Palm Treo backed up on the Palm Desktop. Thanks so much!

CompanionLink can quickly and easily transfer your Palm Desktop data to Google or directly to your Droid. You won't need to export or convert to iCal or anything else.

For one-time transfer, CompanionLink is free. It's free for the first 14 days, so you have some time to get it all right. If you want to continue using Palm Desktop with your Droid, the Sync software costs just $39.95 and comes with free telephone tech support, a rare thing for an App.

Go to this web page for more information:

Google Android sync for Palm Desktop, Outlook, Lotus Notes and ACT!

Wayland Bruns, CTO
CompanionLink Software, Inc.
www.companionlink.com

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I can't tell you how to transfer that info... but I will just go ahead and plug jorte calendar one more time for anyone who stumbles across this while searching calendar apps

Google Calendar just syncs flawlessly with jorte on your droid. Sharing calendars with other google calender users. I tell you, it's just simple