How to solve stuttering audio on Zoom

Airlane1979

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Blackview A90
When I use my Android 11 Blackview A90 phone for Zoom calls, the audio I hear often breaks up and stutters, although those at the other end don't report it from me. It is not the case when I use my desktop PC on the same wi-fi network. What might be the cause and solution?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Maybe try to reset the connections on the phone and connect to the Wi-Fi router new again... It could be a few reasons maybe the switch over from cell data to Wi-Fi on the phone is toggling off and on so you might have to check the settings as well ...

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

OP
A

Airlane1979

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Blackview A90
The video image on the phone is clear and steady, so the wi-fi signal must be okay. I've reset the router several times. None of this makes a difference. I've abandoned using my phone for Zoom because of this problem - I was hoping that someone else might have solved it.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
So if you use another app over Wi-Fi you're having no issues like if you run something on YouTube or maybe try another video app to see how the connection is

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

OP
A

Airlane1979

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Blackview A90
No other app on my phone has this problem. It is only the audio being received over Zoom that stutters. I have reinstalled the Zoom app to no effect.