How to require Blocked numbers to UN-Block ??

spydergirl

Reaction score
You know how you can have a service on your landline that requires blocked numbers to UN-block their number by dialing *82 ? Is there a service or app that requires blocked callers to do the same thing when they call your Droid? I get alot of calls from numbers that say "unknown" or "blocked" or "private" and I'd like to know how to require them to "UN-block" the number or show the number or I.D. when calling my phone?

Thanks.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
pay your bills and quit ducking your collectors.... lol

I simply don't answer blocked/private numbers

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
Ok......ummm.......anyone else have a slightly less rude and ignorant and impolite reply? I guess I wouldn't be online if I didn't pay my bill? Anyway....... I digress. LOL.

The thought actually crossed my mind at work today while calling patients (yes, the job that PAYS MY BILLS ON TIME, you ignoramus!!) And some patients have the system that requires us to Unblock our secondary phone lines.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

him

Reaction score
Dont know of an application specifically but you can try google voice. It requires a caller to identify themselves before the call goes through. When you answer it says you have a call from....At that point you can choose to answer or not. Just hand out yoru google voice number. Wont unblock anything but will make sure you know whos calling