how to reinstall swype

qman66

Reaction score
so i uninstalled swype because i wanted to test other versions of it. none worked anyways. i uninstalled it with titanium but backed it up first. so i go to batch-restore missing apps and then it says batch complete and doesnt restore it.

OP
qman66

qman66

Reaction score
updated titanium to newest version and nothing still

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You mean you were testing them with .apk files that you had somehow obtained without being part of the Swype Beta team, and now you can't get Swype to work again.

Well, in a way you kind of got what you deserved for fooling around like that, but I think I'll bail you out anyway. Attached is a copy of Swype that should work, just change the extension back to apk and install. You should be good to go.

xXFlashXx517

Reaction score
I froze it using Titanium Backup and when I went to settings>applications>manage applications/running and I saw that for some reason it was still running so when I tapped on it it opened and I accidently clicked uninstall.
I didnt think it was a problem because I backed it up with Titanium but when I restore it and defrost it it still in able to be used on my Droid2...
HOW CAN I GET IT BACK IN MY PHONE?! =[
Please help