how to get my droid eris back to stock, rooted with KaosFroyo

jklein92

Reaction score
I cant seem to find a way to get my droid eris back to stock...could somebody help me?!?!?!?

OP
J

jklein92

Reaction score
or at the very least could somebody help me to make my KaosFroyo work....its incredibly slow.. my phone is constantly "not responding" or freezes!!

eriscrazy

Reaction score
is the only reason you want to unroot, because your kaosfroyo is not working? and if it is slow what version of KF are you running? i am currently running KF V39 and it works great. but if the problem keeps on happening even after flahing the new version, you make need to do a full wipe and a delvich wipe as well.

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
i am currently running KF V39 and it works great.

Does your GPS work on the v39. I just set mine up yesterday and i LOVE Froyo V39 runs awesome and fast but for some reason my GPS doesnt work. I open the map and it just searches and no Signal icon comes up in my notification bar. GPS is on and so is mobile network

eriscrazy

Reaction score
was when I first flashed it.now its not which sucks cause I use my gps alot

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App

crome1115

Reaction score
how do you make a back up of your eris after first rooting ? cant use koushes boot strap as it is only for droid x and d2.. thanks

Gabraham

Reaction score
Not super accurate but I've been running v39 since it came out and my gps and directions seem to be working fine, satellites move around, call your provider and see if anyone else in your area its having issues

Irie_Feeling

Reaction score
Not super accurate but I've been running v39 since it came out and my gps and directions seem to be working fine, satellites move around, call your provider and see if anyone else in your area its having issues

No, there is no issues with the network around me at all. My gps works perfectly fine when i was running 2.1 but ever since i went to Froyo v39, the instant i put it on is the same time my GPS quit on me. The GPS symbol doesnt even show up in the task bar. Even loading google in my dolphin browser it will FC because it cant open the GPS. Any program that uses GPS FC soon as i open it. I CANT seem to figure it out