How to get music on it?

Fumples

Reaction score
What's the easiest way to put music + video on it? It isn't being recognized by iTunes and I don't feel like pulling out the piece of **** WMP is... any way I can just drag from iTunes into a folder in the Android directory?

b_salgado

Reaction score
You can do it that way or you can install Isyncr and do it wirelessly. I have done it both ways. They both work great.

OSX2000

Reaction score
Unfortunately, due to Apple and their ways, it'll be a cold day in hell before a Droid ever appears in the iTunes window and effortlessly syncs with it. :(

Audio dropped anywhere on the SD card will be automatically recognized by the Droid's music player. The SD card may or may not already have a "Music" folder on it.

Oh, and yes, you can simply drag from iTunes directly to the SD.

Last edited:

kingsway8605

Reaction score
What's the easiest way to put music + video on it? It isn't being recognized by iTunes and I don't feel like pulling out the piece of **** WMP is... any way I can just drag from iTunes into a folder in the Android directory?

So many options, that is what makes android great. You are not stuck with itunes like with apple products. You could use drag and drop, you could use isync and itunes, you could use songbird, wmp, winamp, doubletwist with itunes, doubletwist with zune software (don't laugh if you haven't tried the zune software on windows), doubletwist by itself, the list is really endless...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

cathy duncan

Reaction score

So many options, that is what makes android great. You are not stuck with itunes like with apple products. You could use drag and drop, you could use isync and itunes, you could use songbird, wmp, winamp, doubletwist with itunes, doubletwist with zune software (don't laugh if you haven't tried the zune software on windows), doubletwist by itself, the list is really endless...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ahan, so many options? I wasn't aware of it really. Will surely give them a try then!

cathy duncan

Reaction score
Please tell me some more option if there are any such, because i love experimenting on each new thing in this respect.

ILL2DEF

Reaction score
If you have an unlimited data plan, you should look up Audiogalaxy. It lets u play your music from your computer without putting it on your SD card. Works pretty good too!!

cathy duncan

Reaction score
If you have an unlimited data plan, you should look up Audiogalaxy. It lets u play your music from your computer without putting it on your SD card. Works pretty good too!!

Ahan! I wasn't aware of it, previously. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information!