How to forward a sms or mms to email?

bodean

Reaction score
Ive tried chompsms and handcent, and cant figure out how to forward a text to my email. Ive seen that you can manually enter and email, but it doesnt pull the email off my contact list. Help

tnronin

Reaction score
Generally I just forward my text to my email address like I'm sending a text.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
B

bodean

Reaction score
So i manually have to enter the email address? Its long, and cumbersome and shocked it cant pull it up from contact list

droidlady05

Reaction score
SMS Backup +. You can program it to back up SMS and/or phone logs to your gmail under the lables SMS and phone for everyone or just one contact. I have mine setup to auto archive & forward all SMS from just one contact that I have to keep documentation on...

Hope that helps!

PVS

Reaction score
PhoneLeash - for SMS forwarding, and more

​​PhoneLeash is free on the Android market - www.tinyurl.com/phoneleashfree. It sends SMS and missed call notifications to your email account. You can also reply to SMS' via email. (Also offers SMS-based GPS locating and remote ring to find your misplaced phone.)

And its very, very easy to setup.

We're looking for feedback and reviews - so do give it a whirl!

PVS

rjcapp

Reaction score
SMS Backup +. You can program it to back up SMS and/or phone logs to your gmail under the lables SMS and phone for everyone or just one contact. I have mine setup to auto archive & forward all SMS from just one contact that I have to keep documentation on...

Hope that helps!

+1

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums