How to be kill Pandora/Slacker?

MikeDroid

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have both Pandora and Slacker on my new Droid and I can find a way to kill the apps once I am done listening. On my blackberry, there was a option to shut down the service and it was easy. I must be missing something.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Mike

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-not-worry-about-apps-running-background.html

Welcome to Droid from the dreaded BB.... haha. I came from BB as well, Storm 1 to be exact and this was one of the first things I noticed too. If you read up through the thread I posted you'll get a better idea how Android works and you'll realize it is NOT BB. It doesn't have the memory issues a BB does... get used to an OS that works and actually manages it's resources properly! :byeBB:

chomorro

Reaction score
I'm sure you do not have to close all the apps. In case you want to i use advanced task killer.

zeira

Reaction score
For Pandora you can also exit with Menu -> quit. I have to use this a lot because for some reason it doesn't want to change stations otherwise :-/

OP
M

MikeDroid

Reaction score
How do you add stations re: Pandora on the Droid?

Thanks for the help re: last question. I feel like a babe in the woods with my one day old droid. I can add stations the way I used to on the BB (had a Curve and then a Tour).

I added one station and when I go back to that station I don't see an area where to add additional stations.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

philslc

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have both Pandora and Slacker on my new Droid and I can find a way to kill the apps once I am done listening. On my blackberry, there was a option to shut down the service and it was easy. I must be missing something.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Mike

With Slacker on my Droid, I use Menu/Quit.