How to attach a location to a rule?

motomax

Reaction score
Looks like Smart Actions is a lot smarter than me!

Have not been able to attach a location while attempting to create a location based rule (Razor Maxx). What's the secret?

The location I need has been defined and is on the location list (WiFi on, and location identified by Verizon service). But when attempting to attach it to the rule, I touch it on the location list and it takes me to a map of the location where I do not see how to attach it to the rule. If I press "done", it takes me back to the location list, with no option to attach to the rule.

There must be a very simple step I am missing. Anybody can help on that?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
You need to click the checkmark box on the right for the defined location, don't click on the location itself. Then click Done.

OP
M

motomax

Reaction score
Thank you very much. On the dark screen scheme and low lighting, my older eyes never noticed there was a check box on the right.

-- I was hoping to schedule a smart action to disable locking the phone while at chosen locations, but it seems there is no action for that?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
No problem. Happy to be of service...and to be the one to give you your first "Like"! Welcome aboard! :D