How many people are still running the original leaked 2.2?

ufischer

Reaction score
Like the title says, I am curious about how many people are still running the original leaked version of the Froyo update (2.3.9). I still am.

I was having all sorts of problems with my phone and thought they were caused by the leaked version being wonky. I was getting ready to flash my phone with the 2.2 SBF. It turns out I was running the wrong version of Touchdown (I was running the one for 1.X) and after I installed the correct version my phone works great. No problems at all, except the occasional FC for the battery manager.

Right now I am afraid of going to the official 2.2 since I have read so many people complaining about it. I am also way too lazy to reset my phone and have to reinstall everything.

So, am I alone? Anyone else still running 2.3.9? Am I missing anything by not going official?

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
i'm still running leaked 2.3.9 and the only problem i have is battery manager force closing, but i can easily fix that with either charger plug in or waiting a few minutes for phone to acquire enough data to show the graphs.

as of now i see no reason to update to ota version. only thing that could happen is we'd get more problems.

Reaction score
Im on the leaked 2.3.15 still..don't really see a point in doing OTA

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk