how long does your battery last?

hockeymack17

Reaction score
just wondering how long everyone's battery is lasting and if i have bad battery or if the battery life is really this poor...My battery has been off the charger after a full charge for 2 hours with little to no use and i am at 70%.... My dad has the moto droid and has not said anything to me at alla bout batt issue's and sence it's new he spends probably 2+ hours a day going through all the apps...When i am using any app. at all it seems i use 1% per 1 minute of use it is horrid!! these are the app.s i curently have installed..pandora, backgrounds, pinball,callfilter,batterylife, cnet scan,jewels, euchre, break the blocks,wheres my droid,hi aim beta, sports tap, schootgun, weatherbug, shazam, ringtones and facebook...I have wifi and bluetooth turned off.. My batt life is so bad i basicaly have to put it on the charger twice a day for normal use (sitting in my pocket and maybe 20 texts and 5-10 phone calls)

So my question to everyone is how long of a charge are you guys getting on your eris and how active are you on your phone?

I really think i gotta bad batt but just wanna make sure im not missing somthing befor i take it into verizon!

OP
H

hockeymack17

Reaction score
haha thanks ya i guess i did. This is the only section i have visitedon this site thanks!! If it i snot posted in the poll im looking for how much you use your phone compared to your batt lilfe..

Thanks!

edir:i am looking for eris.. that i believe is moto droid

Last edited:

Dagouk

Reaction score
I use my phone heavily for about 4 hrs in the morning streaming Pandora for a few hours at work, then another 2 hrs in the gym. Needless to say It'd be dead by 11ish a.m. So I upgraded to the 3500 mah battery. It makes the phone at least twice the size it originally was, if not just a tad bit bigger, but well worth it IMO if you want more battery life, without having to sit near a charger all day.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah this is different, he is asking about the HTC ERIS, not the motorola..

refthemc

Reaction score
What I try to do is turn the internet connection off and that usually helps out my battery life. I threw the widget on my homescreen now so I can quickly turn it on and off when I need it.

Its under HTC Widgets/Settings/Mobile Network

Angry_snowman1

Reaction score
I leave my wifi on and turn off the 3G when not in use (use it about an hour a day) and grab a wifi if available but a normal day with 4 to 5 calls and 10 texts I can go 20 hours or so. Once you get on the net for any length of time you have to plug it in.. If you use the phone all day defininatly get the bigger battery.. no question..