How is the 4g lte network in your area ?

alucard9114

Reaction score
I would like to know how your Verizon LTE service is? how far can you go tell you loose it? Especially in the san diego area.:)dancedroid

yiannis

Reaction score
How about Baltimore (downtown, Mt Washington 695 and suburbs) and the DC area (Tyson's Corner, Reston, Bethesda, 495)

fatpomp

Reaction score
I don't know about San Diego but I'm about 30 miles from Los Angeles. I did a speed test on a Charge at the Verizon store in the mall and with 1 bar it was getting 15mbps down. I don't remember what the up speed was.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
How about Baltimore (downtown, Mt Washington 695 and suburbs) and the DC area (Tyson's Corner, Reston, Bethesda, 495)

DC and Baltimore are pretty layered with 4G. I doubt you'll lose coverage, especially with the expansion of 4G here last month.

Personally I live right on that 3G 4G border but I think I can actually get 4G at my house (not that it matters since it's my house).

teg94

Reaction score
I live in Downtown Washington, 4G service is excellent here. My friend has the Charge and loves the speeds he's seeing. Can't wait to see how the Bionic performs inside my house!

Abadus

Reaction score
Inside work my 3g is spotty. Guy 1 cube over from me has a T-bolt and is getting 12mb down 3mb up at work. He told me around Detroit he gets 30 MB download speeds sometimes. I live and work in Michigan. N by NW of Detroit.

mikehal38

Reaction score
I'm not sure on speed test but here in Ohio i'm downloading at about 2mb a second which is twice as fast as my roadrunner cable internet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kurumatt

Reaction score
I live in FL and its a ton of cities have the 4g market. I'm in orlando most days but don't have a 4g phone. So I'll find out when I pick up the bionic.

azules9780

Reaction score
Blazing fast in TN where I live oon my wife's Tbolt. Service is everywhere we go as welll. (Read that as civilization. I do my best to stay away from the backwoods and the hillbillies.)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums