How Hot is too Hot ???????

Droidguy71

Reaction score
I love my new Droid Razr Maxx. I baby it like its a piece of china that will break. I work at a prison where cell phones are not
allowed. Im worried about leaving my Razr Maxx in my car all day. If I shut the phone off and keep it in the glove box. will it
be safe. Any sugestions would be helpful. Just how hot is too hot?

monkey_man

Reaction score
Glove Compartment is safer as you can locked it from B&E thief, but it almost ruined my Droid 1 phone. There are several methods that I use to slow down the hot temp in the car. 1. I put it on under the seat. 2. Drink box in between passenger/driver seats. 3. Side door compartment or 4. Glove Compartment with opened window slightly and used Windows blind to block the sun which to me is the safer method :icon_ lala:.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with either the center console storage or glove box. Works well for my radar detector during the summer months.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Depending on what you drive most cars or at least newer ones will have darker tint in the rear of the car. So for me I would get something like a mini cooler and put it in there and put that under the back seat.

Obviously goes without saying that the cooler should be clean and dry :)