How Good is Swiftkey?

bump47

Reaction score
I'm currently using the trial version and I like how fast it is. However, I do not like that the alt symbols appear on the keyboard. I also do not like the alt symbols keyboard with the numbers all on the left side instead of the top. If I were to purchase the real version, how much can you change on the actual keyboard? Any help/advice is appreciated!

HawaiianHittah

Reaction score
I currently have and use this app and love it! Idk about paying for it as I'm a cheap skate...lol! Not sure about any changes tho...still new to this forum...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Briankbl

Reaction score
Dude, Swiftkey is amazing. The thing is, a lot of people just use it for a day or two and then dismiss it. The problem there is, Swiftkey gets a LOT more accurate at predicting text the more you use it. After a few weeks, SK will be more accurate than you ever thought possible. It's a great keyboard. It was my primary keyboard for months until I found out about FlexT9.

FlexT9 and Swiftkey are, IMO, the two best in the market. What sets FlexT9 apart from other keyboards are...well, it's four keyboards in one lol with some really uniques features only found in FlexT9.

1) Regular tap tap keyboard.
2) Swype-like keyboard.
3) Handwriting keyboard (actually write each letter)

And the best, most valuable feature...

4) Dragon Dictation! FlexT9 uses the power of Dragon Dictation to give you the most accurate speech recognition to date! I almost never have to type anything ever again. I just say whatever I want and Dragon speech recognition types it for me. The only times I ever have to type manually are when there is a weird name that I know Dragon wouldn't understand, like the name of a videogame or something. It's a phenomenal feature, and a must-have in my book.

Sorry for sounding like a sales-person, lol. I just LOVE both of these apps.

Kias

Reaction score
You can get the paid version of SwiftKey, free on Amazon app market and try it out yourself! Today only!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk