How Goes Your 4.3 Update?

I noticed that with GOSMS the last message near the bottom would keep opening. Seems to have stopped after a reboot.

Been trying all morning and update was really slow. Got to about 65% and download kept stopping. Then kept saying system was not available. Now says no new update available. Wonder if update was pulled for some reason.

What are the 21 toggles you are referring to? Can you elaborate?

Thanks!

Swipe down the Status Bar. Above the row of toggles in the right-hand corner is a four-block icon. Press that. That displays all the toggles that are available. The number is now 21 for the Verizon phones.

The top row in that display are the toggles that are displayed in the screen when you swipe down the status bar. Note that the toggle display can be scrolled.

If you wish to modify the initial toggles that are displayed, press the pencil icon and drag the toggles around.

Swipe down the Status Bar. Above the row of toggles in the right-hand corner is a four-block icon. Press that. That displays all the toggles that are available. The number is now 21 for the Verizon phones.

The top row in that display are the toggles that are displayed in the screen when you swipe down the status bar. Note that the toggle display can be scrolled.

If you wish to modify the initial toggles that are displayed, press the pencil icon and drag the toggles around.

Those all came with the phone. If you use 2 fingers at the top and drag down, you will see all of them at once.

I'm rooted (de la Varga) but stock on MI1. Phone said update was available, downloaded it, but when I tried to install it I got an error. I've tried it twice. It won't install. I thought there was somewhere in here how to manually install it but I can't find that either. Maybe I'm just having one of those days...

I'm rooted (de la Varga) but stock on MI1. Phone said update was available, downloaded it, but when I tried to install it I got an error. I've tried it twice. It won't install. I thought there was somewhere in here how to manually install it but I can't find that either. Maybe I'm just having one of those days...

Try unrooting your phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've been looking for instructions on how to unroot... I've only had this phone a week and I'm already on my second update!

I've been looking for instructions on how to unroot... I've only had this phone a week and I'm already on my second update!

Next time I get a new phone, remind me to get you the same one... ;)

I'm staying on MI1 until Safestrap and Root is complete before I update to 4.3.

I give up! I'll give it a week or so and someone will already have a way to flash/install/Odin the new update with root... I'm going to make dinner where I can feel like I've accomplished something. =)

This guy managed to keep root, supposedly, after coming from rooted MI1 - a pretty convoluted way, but interesting nonetheless:

xda-developers - View Single Post - [OFFICIAL] 4.3 Update - Changes/Differences/Discussion

Yeah, right! After I do that, I'll configure my son's skateboard to fly to the moon!! lol (That's a little above my confidence level in messing with my phone.) But thanks for trying. I suppose I should be happy that I'm rooted on MI1 and everything is working fine.

Back