how do you bypass mobile websites on a Droid?

jetman

Reaction score
I have a Droid (1 rooted) and some websites ONLY load up to the mobile site. How do I get my browser to ONLY load standard web pages like you would see in a typical laptop/PC?? Do I need to download a different browser or can I make the stock one do it? Thanks

dbst

Reaction score
I think with Dolphin Browser you can download an add-on that makes all websites show up in desktop view. I'm not sure if you can bypass it on the stock browser if there isn't an option on the page

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
J

jetman

Reaction score
I saw here once a way to load a single page bypassing the Mobile site but I can't remember how.

2001400ex

Reaction score
I have a Droid (1 rooted) and some websites ONLY load up to the mobile site. How do I get my browser to ONLY load standard web pages like you would see in a typical laptop/PC?? Do I need to download a different browser or can I make the stock one do it? Thanks

Some websites have a button at the bottom or somewhere to view full site. I assume you have tried that.

Skyfire brower in the market has a couple things, one it does video well. And two, it has an option in the settings to only use the full website. Problem solved. The browser works well too, but I only use it for the couple websites that I cant get the full site on.