How do I turn off battery saver?

MilesCamp

Reaction score
I am missing calls because the battery saver feature turns off the sound & auto rotate on my phone. How can I turn this off?
Thanks,
Miles

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Are you using the smart actions battery saver? Or some other form of battery saver?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
If you set up the battery saver using a Smart Action, open the Smart Actions app, select the Battery Saver action and disable it. If you turned on Battery Saver from Settings, open Settings, then Battery and turn Battery Saver to Off (the On / Off slider). Hopefully one of those helps.

OP
MilesCamp

MilesCamp

Reaction score
If you set up the battery saver using a Smart Action, open the Smart Actions app, select the Battery Saver action and disable it. If you turned on Battery Saver from Settings, open Settings, then Battery and turn Battery Saver to Off (the On / Off slider). Hopefully one of those helps.

OP
MilesCamp

MilesCamp

Reaction score
It does not appear to be an app. When I go to settings/battery it gives me a lot of information but no way to change anything manually.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Its been a while since I used my Bionic. You don't see an On Off slider at the top of the screen? Like this:
6fdc7bec1c1cc1a83d5727079c6b9689.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk