How do I put music on my Moto Droid???

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
plug into your PC via USB cable.
there will be a notification in the window.
tap it.. ENABLE USB

Open up files and folders view on your PC
Create a MUSIC directory on the root of the SD card

Drag and drop

Simple

ChugIt

Reaction score
You can also put whole CD folders in there with album art (name it folder.jpg) and the phone will read it. It makes it nice and neat!

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
:D

mount your Droid VIA usb, then open it on your computer just like its a flash drive. Make a new folder called "Music" (without the quotes) then copy and paste any music that you want into this folder. Viola

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
There a re also countless sync solutions that work with iTunes discussed in many existing threads.

You can also put whole CD folders in there with album art (name it folder.jpg) and the phone will read it.
Or just make sure your music files are properly tagged with album art. ;)

JimmyD

Reaction score
You can also put whole CD folders in there with album art (name it folder.jpg) and the phone will read it.
Or just make sure your music files are properly tagged with album art. ;)

:wink: AGREED!

....although sometimes, it's tough to fix a bunch of mp3s (read: over 1,500 files) that have potentially screwed up or missing ID3 tags and no album art! :redface: *sigh*....it's a never ending chore to fix my mp3 files! :redface:

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Go to the market and purchase ISyncr, plug the phone into your PC via the USB cable. Mount it. Run the iSyncr.exe located on your SD Card (One you run the app via your droid, it will place the exe on your sd card). After you run the .exe file click on the playlists you want to import from iTunes, click sync. Done. All of the music in those playlists will be copied to your droid. Just open your fav music player and load the playlist.

Enjoy :)