How do I overclock my Droid X?

TengokuDROID

Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me how can I overclock my rooted Droid X along with lowering the voltage of the CPU? Thaaanks~.

OP
T

TengokuDROID

Reaction score
Are there like no ways I can overclock for FREE? I don't think I should pay money just to do a small overclock to my phone... that just doesn't sound right.

nahrschnar

Reaction score
In the old liberty toolbox there was a way to do it manually...I'm not sure if that remains in the new ROM toolbox

Sent from my DROIDX

wireman2161

Reaction score
i would suggest the quick clock app from the market. it does every thing for you.i would say its the easiest , safest way and remember you get what you pay for.

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Are there like no ways I can overclock for FREE? I don't think I should pay money just to do a small overclock to my phone... that just doesn't sound right.

Why is it we always either want or expect everything to be free? Shouldn't the developer be compensated in some way for their time and efforts? Let's face it, if the programming for overclocking our devices was simple, we'd all do it.

Do I have free apps, yes. But in instances where there's a paid version, that's what I have because I not only enjoy the app but also value the time put in developing. Keep in mind, as stated above, you get what you pay for.

Last edited: