How do I move pic's to computor?

luweegy

Reaction score
Also, how do I clear the google search cache. I can't seem to get rid of previous searches no mater where I look. This is in the manual non voice search window. When I hook usb cord to my laptop my Adobe window comes up but there are no pic's? Thanx

kailapis

Reaction score
Swipe down the notification bar and tap on "USB connected | Select to copy files to/from computer" and then "Mount." Your computer should then mount the SD card inside your phone that contains the pictures taken by the camera.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Couple of ways to get the pictures to the computer.
You can send them with Bluetooth, if you have Bluetooth on your computer.
You can Email them if you have another Email address you can use for the computer.
The easy way is connect the USB cord to the computer. If anything opens up when you connect the USB cord, close it. Then look at the top of the phone screen. Swipe downwards to open the notification bar. Click USB and choose Mount. You will get a menu, choose open to view files and folders. The pictures should be in Downloads if I'm not mistaken. You can make folders for things you'll want later. Ringtones, Wallpapers, Alarms, Notifications. Download a file manager from Market to move and place files on the Droid. I use Astro.
Hope this helped.