How do I move photos from my gallery to my SD card?

Tessemasgirl

Reaction score
I am trying to move my photos in my gallery to my SD card to clear up memory space. I don't see an option for this on my Motorola Droid. Can someone please help me? Thanks!

OP
T

Tessemasgirl

Reaction score
When I go to my gallery and check my SD card my pictures are not on there. They are saving to my phone and now my memory is full.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
The pictures always save to the sd card from my understanding, they may be saving in a different folder, but i dont know of any way to make them save to the internal memory.

OP
T

Tessemasgirl

Reaction score
So the pictures being saved under My Camera is on the SD card? Thats great!!! But what could be causing my phone to tell me I am out of memory?

LCSteve

Reaction score
The pictures always save to the sd card from my understanding, they may be saving in a different folder, but i dont know of any way to make them save to the internal memory.

My question is much the same as Tessemasgirl -- when I open the Gallery on my Motorola DROID (2.2.1) it shows the following categories:
Camera (55), CameraZOOM (14), Dogs (17), download (4), download (2), me (3), my_pix (106), and sdcard (80).

The phone shows plenty of available space (99.95mb on the phone, 12.61GB on the sdcard). Problem is, photos seem slow to load and slow to come into focus, so I was wondering if it was because they aren't all on the sdcard...if they are, then why a separate designation for the "sdcard" in the Gallery?

Comments? Please....