How do I move my pics to my SD card ?

rmcb21

Reaction score
Just wondering do I need a app to move my pics to my SD card so it want be on my phone memory

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Unless somethings changed pics automatically store on the SD card. If not make a folder on the sdcard using Astro or another file manger and move them there.

sent from somewhere...

jellybean420

Reaction score
Your pics are automatically stored on your SD card. They are not using up any internal storage. Nothing like the old flip phones used to be. They are stored under /DCIM your sdcard.

Sent from my ADR6350

lb5107

Reaction score
I don't think they are automatically stored on the card. They are stored on the phone's internal memory (on the DINC2) I am trying to figure out how to set it to automatically store them on the SD? Anyone know how?

jellybean420

Reaction score
I have the DInc 2. They are stored on the sdcard. All Android phones store them on the sdcard. They show up in the gallery but they are still on the sdcard.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't believe you can use the camera without an sd card. They don't store on the phone. They should be in the dcim folder

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

lb5107

Reaction score
OK I found them! They are going into the 100MEDIA folder. I came from the Droid so I was looking in the Camera folder, whew... Thanks!