how do I mass delete email...

jthompsn

Reaction score
I just saw 584 emails in my trash folder for my email! Couldn't find a way to mass delete. Can anyone help me?

TreeFrog

Reaction score
I just saw 584 emails in my trash folder for my email! Couldn't find a way to mass delete. Can anyone help me?
best bet...use a pc!

or on droid you start check marking them one-by-one...hit delete. thats all ive seen. =)

jkayner

Reaction score

so get this... you have to check each one a single at a time, but guess what... once they are all selected, hit menu and what do you know, there is a "deselect all" genius!

Markee

Reaction score
Link your gmail to outlook on your laptop using IMAP... Then when you mass delete on your laptop they are deleted on your phone... works for me...

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Via a browser is your best bet. Go to the trash folder and there will be a "delete all trash" button above the emails. And as others have said be sure you have all your devices (and your account) as IMAP. You can do all this from the browser on your Droid if you're not near a computer.