How do i find roms??

GahhItsLee

Reaction score
Ok so i downloaded rom manager just to get a feel for what roms are out there but that only had like 10 roms or so in it. And it didn't have any roms i was interested in (besides maybe virtuous or whatever its called) And i do wanna try skyraider. So how can i go about finding roms?

OP
G

GahhItsLee

Reaction score
I found the rom that i want and im gonna install it later (Not sure if i should wipe or not though I hate resetting up my phone)

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You must wipe but more importantly you M U S T create a backup, especially when using rom manager. I'd do one of each... Clockwork and sprecovery. Good luck :D

OP
G

GahhItsLee

Reaction score
I have a clockwork backup for my original froyo
I guess i can make one for sprecovery too just to be safe
I may try skyraider tomorrow just to see which i like better

dustin4863

Reaction score
Ok so i downloaded rom manager just to get a feel for what roms are out there but that only had like 10 roms or so in it. And it didn't have any roms i was interested in (besides maybe virtuous or whatever its called) And i do wanna try skyraider. So how can i go about finding roms?

Droid Incredible Android Development - xda-developers
here is another good place for roms there kinda just thrown into the thread so you have to look. also if you dont find what you want get to building and see what you come up with

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You must wipe but more importantly you M U S T create a backup, especially when using rom manager. I'd do one of each... Clockwork and sprecovery. Good luck :D

There is no sprecovery for the Incredible.

So OP don't spend your days looking for it.

OP
G

GahhItsLee

Reaction score
Yea i accepted that there wasn't one
I have a backup of my stock and my virtuous though and i may try sky raider