How do I find my music files on my phone?

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Dumb question right? Spent some time now and I only see 3 albums on my SD card, where is the rest of my music?

The so called "file explorer" seems to be worthless, as even when I type in a song name it cant find it.... anyone?

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Where are you looking for them at? While your phone is connected to a computer in Windows explorer just on your phone

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Droid Forums

LOL, I wish! I have a song, lets say Bad Moon Rising, now I know its on there as I can play it. BUT when I go and see where the song physically is.... its just simply not there.

The ONLY thing I can think of is that song has been on the SD card since my "dumb phone" - but why cant my "smart Phone" find the damn file??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
There should be a folder called droid razr hd in your files on the computer. Click the down arrow beside it and it should then say internal storage and sd card. Click on one and then search for a song at the top

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Droid Forums

Believe me I know, when I used to hook my old phone up it was just like an additional hard drive with all the folders. I can see My_Flix, My_Pix, but no My_Music. and yes, I did create a Music 1 file for the 3 albums, which I DO see... but none of my old songs I see. Which has gotta be the dumbest thing in the world.

Plus, I hit something before, and it transfered, or at least it supposedly did, transfered all my songs from my SD card (those albums) to my phone storage yet cant find those either...

jr6ooo4`

Reaction score
Are they Disco songs...? Heheee

I am just learning this new to me phone and am reading all the posts. It has been four days and am just getting to the music player. Which I also use for podcasts while driving.

Mikeeee