hotmail

sharpz

Reaction score
Has anyone found an email client that actually works for live hotmail? I have a live.com e-mail address and nothing works well for me. The default application will keep loading old emails that I've already deleted and say they are new. It drives me nuts.

Did anyone ever find a solution to this?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found an email client that actually works for live hotmail? I have a live.com e-mail address and nothing works well for me. The default application will keep loading old emails that I've already deleted and say they are new. It drives me nuts.

Did anyone ever find a solution to this?

The solution is to switch to gmail. All these hotmail problems go away.

I suppose you have your reasons for staying, I'm just kidding with you. But hotmail is an issue no doubt about it.

Any luck with the k-9 app in the market?

OP
S

sharpz

Reaction score
K-9 did not fix it for me. Not sure why!

I do use gmail. Just my primary one was hotmail which i created years ago, and it's just easier than telling everyone a new email address.

OP
S

sharpz

Reaction score
Actually I just set it up with k9 again and it retrieves my mail fine, but its not notifying me of new mail. If I load the app and press refresh then it will load, but it does not automatically let me know there are new emails. Any idea how to fix this?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk