Hotmail Email Account Issue

BAD2RAD

Reaction score
Ok, I searched and googled for half an hour and didnt find anything about this. My wife's phone is having an issue with her hotmail email account. Which I seen a lot of people have issues with it but nothing matching what was going on with her phone. There are two issues really:

1. Deleted folder shows all her delete items of over 2,000+ but on the computer there are not emails in her delete folder.

2. Attempted to remove email account and re-setup, in troubleshooting the issue, and it will not let us remove the account to try to reset it up. Like it says deleting but it just goes back to the main screen and still showing set up in the phone. Even after powercycling.

Obviously, if we can avoid it, would like to not do a master reset on the phone. Please help us out. Thanks in advance for any help that can be given on this issue.

Last edited:

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Try to uninstall the email application and reinstall it. If you are not rooted you may not be able to.. Then i would say that clearing cache and data would be the next option.

OP
BAD2RAD

BAD2RAD

Reaction score
thank you we cleared the data on it and it let us remove the account and then we set it up with activesync and now working awesomely