Hope I didn't break my phone trying to SBF

Tyrell

Reaction score
I think I've SBF'ed but I'm not sure it went right. I installed RSDLite and all the Moto drivers. I hooked the phone up to the computer with the USB cable, and started applying the SBF file. Once RSDLite was done doing its thing, it rebooted my phone. This is where things start to go wonky.

The Status says "Please manually power up this phone", Progress is 100%, and the Results says "In process...". It was like that for a number of minutes and the phone completed rebooting a while ago so I decided to unplug the phone and see what state it's in. I apparently still have root access and all my apps/data and I've got this blue triangle in the status bar that won't go away. It must mean something's wrong with my phone because I cannot send or receive calls and I can't get a data connection. Is this normal?

Wondering if I need to do something about this or if I should just move on to rebooting into stock recovery and doing a cache wipe and factory reset?

For curiosity, I booted into the stock recovery screen to see what it looks like and at the bottom, I have a message in yellow text: “E: Can’t open /cache/recovery/command” Looks like an error message. Is it a problem?

LocoRon

Reaction score
When you have the blue triangle, just call *228 (I think that's the number).

louy99

Reaction score
You always have to activate the phone when sbfing. *228 will do that.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums