Homescreen Landscape?

Gibbsinator

Reaction score
Ok, I'm just checking to see if my Droid 2 changed, or if I'm going crazy. On the home screen, can you tilt you tilt your droid 2 and have it go landscape without the keyboard out? Cause with the keyboard out it does tilt landscape obviously. I REALLY thought it did this, and suddenly stopped, thanks.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
The home screen shouldn't go into landscape view with the keyboard closed unless it glitches or something.

OP
G

Gibbsinator

Reaction score
Ok, thanks, I thought it did, maybe I just THOUGH it used to. Hmm, well since it does with the keyboard, maybe it should be an option... I was using the phone with keyboard out a LOT earlier, that explains it.

ripsting

Reaction score
The Motorola homescreen does not rotate, but I have launcher pro installed and it does.

mindytyson3

Reaction score
The Motorola homescreen does not rotate, but I have launcher pro installed and it does.

you mentioned launcher pro, what exactly is launcher pro? is there anything else that i would need to install that would tweek the phone some like the launcher pro? thanks so much! i hadn't gotten one yet but writing stuff done so when i do i can do these things...ha. thanks.

idiotekniQues

Reaction score
yep it does with launcher pro, and quite well. let's you customize your home screens way more than any way any android phone comes shipped.

goto the launcher pro website, it's an awesome app for any droid phone.

mindytyson3

Reaction score
yep it does with launcher pro, and quite well. let's you customize your home screens way more than any way any android phone comes shipped.

goto the launcher pro website, it's an awesome app for any droid phone.

thanks for your help!