Home Screen Upon Ending a Call

stccc78

Reaction score
Okay here it goes for my first post. First, a quick thank you to everyone who contributes. I have been lurking since getting my phone several weeks ago, and the knowledge I have gained here is invaluable. My question is this:

When I end a call the Droid returns to my call log. Myself and a coworker have a problem with out of habit placing the phone in a pocket as soon as a call is ended and we end up calling people randomly as a result. Is there any way to force the droid to return to the homescreen after a call ends?

I have searched the forum to no avail, I apologize if this has already been asked and answered. Thanks in advance.

-Steve

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Why would you put the phone directly in your pocket after a call without first hitting the "power"/"lock" button on the top?

Hell, even on my old Blackberry Curve with no touch screen at all, I would hit the lock button before putting it in my pocket.

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
I learn something everyday just by reading the threads here.

Already installed and tested...works great!

OP
S

stccc78

Reaction score
Conqsoft,

I guess I am just a busy guy, or maybe a moron. Anyway if there is an app for it I guess I will rest easy knowing I am not the only one...

ConqSoft

Reaction score
The app only sends it back to the home screen. You're still going to be kicking off apps in your pocket...

OP
S

stccc78

Reaction score
I can live with that, or even if I hit something by mistake on my desk. Having an app open up is much better than potentially calling back a client I called earlier and either one annoying them, or two run the risk of having them over hear something that is not meant to be. Either way, problem solved for me, thanks again everyone!

Sp3aK

Reaction score
I got it several months ago as well. No turning back!

My only "problem" with it is that if you have a call waiting and answer that, then end the call, it will take you to the call log. I guess that's not so bad but I really have no use to go to the call log when I'm done with a call no matter how many I answer.

I might have missed someone mentioning this but it also lets you go to any other application you want in case you have a reason for that.