Home replacement advice needed

spujum

Reaction score
I downloaded and have been using home++ since I bought my droid. I am sure there is a better home replacement available by now. One of the things I do not like is that I cannot use live wallpapers with home++. Do any of you guys have any advice on a different one, or ones that you guys particularly like? Thanks.

OP
S

spujum

Reaction score
I'll check those out. I also forget how to switch between different home apps. Do you know?

FC127

Reaction score
I'll check those out. I also forget how to switch between different home apps. Do you know?

Home switcher will let you choose when to switch between ho,e launchers.

Personally, I like ADW for it's numerous themes and customizable features.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
S

spujum

Reaction score
I'm trying out ADW now. Still trying to get the hang of it. Any theme suggestions?

FC127

Reaction score
I'm trying out ADW now. Still trying to get the hang of it. Any theme suggestions?

I like the ADW.THEME.ONE and the Mac OS theme. Mac os theme is really pretty. The nice thing about ADW (and perhaps other launchers) is that you can assign different icons for everything including the app drawer.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

i.joshua2584

Reaction score
I tried so many of then Launcher Pro (free) is by far the best real sleek awesome feature and up to 7 screens! Gotta love that =)

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums App

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Im currently using a windows 7 theme, not a windows phone 7, but a desktop 7 theme.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

MilesD37

Reaction score
Sweeter home is the greatest if you want COMPLETE customization of your launcher and theme, gotta download from.site though, its still in beta... but its great

Sent from my DINC using the DroidForums App