Home Page Screen

ocraider64

Reaction score
I recently updated some apps. When I went to make a call, I was asked what home page I wanted to use. Well, I picked the wrong one as well as checked on Always Open With This Page (or something like that) and now I only have 3 screens instead of the 7 I had. I've gone to Settings, Applications, Manage Applications but do not see a "Home Screen/App" to choose from nor any app that has a reset default button lit up. Can someone please explain how to get back to my 7 screens without having to open the GDE app everytime I use my phone? Thank You!

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I recently updated some apps. When I went to make a call, I was asked what home page I wanted to use. Well, I picked the wrong one as well as checked on Always Open With This Page (or something like that) and now I only have 3 screens instead of the 7 I had. I've gone to Settings, Applications, Manage Applications but do not see a "Home Screen/App" to choose from nor any app that has a reset default button lit up. Can someone please explain how to get back to my 7 screens without having to open the GDE app everytime I use my phone? Thank You!

Don't know about GDE but on most launchers, from the home screen press menu then there usually a configure option, that's most likely where it is.

thatguychuck

Reaction score
There is a free app in the market, Home Switcher, very handy to have!

And BTW, when looking at your apps in the manage applications screen, you need to hit menu-filter-all to get everything to show up.