Home button problems.

boywonder

Reaction score
On my Rezound, when I press the home button when I'm in another app, my home background just flashes for a second and goes back to the app I was in. It's very annoying because my home button is now useless. Help?

OP
B

boywonder

Reaction score
Nope. Is that just take the battery out and out it back in?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your launcher crashed. Do a battery pull(yes take the battery out and put it back in) and if the problem persists, think about a factory reset.

OP
B

boywonder

Reaction score
Same thing.

Went to Verizon where the employee(who was pretty rude about the whole thing) went into the back where he said he reset it. I guess he did a battery pull. It was okay for a few days but, it came back. And I tried the battery pull myself, to no luck. Is there any other solution?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Went to Verizon where the employee(who was pretty rude about the whole thing) went into the back where he said he reset it. I guess he did a battery pull. It was okay for a few days but, it came back. And I tried the battery pull myself, to no luck. Is there any other solution?

If you turn off fastboot(in power options) and reboot it's the same as a battery pull. Someone on XDA suggested that facebook and Words with Friends can cause this problem due to using too much memory.