Holster for HTC Incredible with Extended Battery

Pinetree3

Reaction score
Before I jump in and get a Seidio 3500 mAh Extended Battery and Door, I would like to identify a holster which will carry the new phone and case shape. Obviously, the old holster can't manage it and I cannot find any on the web specifically designed to accomodate the large battery cover.

Any ideas or recommendations?

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Before I jump in and get a Seidio 3500 mAh Extended Battery and Door, I would like to identify a holster which will carry the new phone and case shape. Obviously, the old holster can't manage it and I cannot find any on the web specifically designed to accomodate the large battery cover.

Any ideas or recommendations?

Email Seidio, maybe something is in the works. There is no substitute for the quality of a Seidio accessory IMO.

---------------------
fivefour on xda
@f1vefour on twitter

OP
P

Pinetree3

Reaction score
Did That...Now Waiting

Thanks for your input.

FYI. I had the same thought. Just before entering this post, I sent an email to Seidio. Their website said it will be a business day or two before I can get a response. So while I was in a holding pattern, I was wondering if anyone on the forum had ideas.

busybeaver

Reaction score
Seidio Spring Clip Holster will do

seidioonline.com

If you are just looking for a holster that will fit the Droid Inc with the 3500 mAh extended battery, the Spring Clip holster will work as long as you aren't adding a hard case for the back of the phone.

I am undecided as to which to get...

I like the fact that the holster will ride my side and allow me easy access to the phone, but not having the protection of the backside worries me.

The case is nice (maybe thin ~ 1mm, but aren't most cases that "thick"?), but would like it to surround the WHOLE phone and not leave the top side and bottom exposed.

Guess I will toss a coin to determine which I get. How is the 3500 battery? I am hearing it initially is not living up to snuff until you have used it and charged it a few times? I know that the lithium batteries are diff in that they don't require the complete power run out cycle, just wondering.

Will be placing my order for both plus screen guard when I decide which case/clip to go with.

BB

OP
P

Pinetree3

Reaction score
seidioonline.com

If you are just looking for a holster that will fit the Droid Inc with the 3500 mAh extended battery, the Spring Clip holster will work as long as you aren't adding a hard case for the back of the phone.

BB

Still waiting for a response back from Seidio, before I move forward. I am not yet committed to either Seidio or the 3500, but there seems to be a good amount of positive reports on this Forum. ( I am really sick of riding herd on my battery, and repeatedly monitoring and recharging throughout the day). The one thing I won't do is invest in a extended battery without a holster or case I can hang from my belt. The thought of sticking an "engorged" phone in my pocket, does not sit well with me (nor underneath me). I'll let you know when I finally make a decision (which I anticipate will be within a week). Let me know if you go ahead with a purchase and if you are happy with the result.