Holo launcher and ICS

Raydee35

Reaction score
I am using the Holo launcher and just got the ICS update this morning. I am playing with the stock home screens but I prefer the Holo launcher more. The problem is any time I touch the home screen the hill launcher disappears and the stock ICS screen is back. Is there any way to stop this and lock the Holo launcher?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you have it installed before you accepted the update? There may be an issue with defaults.

I would uninstall it and reinstall, then you will get the prompt asking you to choose if you want Holo or not, to be the default.

OP
R

Raydee35

Reaction score
Yes it was installed before the update. Is there a place in ICS to point a program to the defaults like there was in GB?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Not sure. You could always find the stock launcher in the application list and remove defaults from there. Maybe someone can chime in that actually has ICS ;)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Download HomeSwitcher from the Play Store you can use that to set the default and switch back and forth really easy.

OP
R

Raydee35

Reaction score
Ok I will try that but right now I have a worse problem with the phone. It won't take a charge now since I got the ICS update. It is stuck on 1% charging for the two hours.