Holiday Shopping Deals Guide & Master List

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hot-Holiday-Deals.jpg

Sometimes we have a flash of insight here at HQ and come up with some brilliant ideas. Today we have one such epiphany to share. We came up with the plan to offer a one-stop-spot (try saying that five times fast) to find all the great Holiday shopping deals for mobile tech in one thread. This will be our Holiday Shopping Deals Guide & Master List. We will get it started and keep it prominently displayed right here on the front page right up until all the holiday shopping deals are over. However, this will also be a community effort. We would like all of you guys (especially staff members) to add any great deals you find to this thread.

Also, please include links. If you find a great deal on some Android device or accessory, like a smartphone, tablet or case, just reply in this thread with a copy and paste of the link to that deal. This way we can leverage the power of our amazing community and share info to help each other save as much money as possible during the holidays. Please keep all links to big retailers, not tiny shops where we aren't sure what we are getting. Examples are: Amazon, Best Buy, Wal Mart, etc.

We will get it started below with a few of the great holiday deals we found on the web so far. Please add to it as often as possible to get the ball rolling. We will need your help to make this list as comprehensive as possible:

(Unless otherwise noted, please assume that any of these phone deals are for new contracts with their respective carrier. Also, please be aware that some of these deals might change between now and Christmas.)

Enjoy and thanks for helping out!

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
just thought i'd share... heres the info

Today only. All4Cellular is taking up to 90% off select Samsung Galaxy S III accessories. Plus, take an extra 10% off with coupon code POTW. Shipping is $2; free shipping when ordering five items or more. Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300 Extended Battery and Battery Door is on sale for $7 - 10% off code + $2 shipping = $10 shipped.

a few cases are 2 bucks

This one was posted by sweeeeet in the general section, but we thought it was a perfect example of something that should go here in this thread. Thanks for the tip, sweeeeet!

Phone of the Week

PFM

Reaction score
20% or more off non-discounted accessories at the Motorola store with code "ACCESSORIZE" (plus 4.5% cash back if you use Fatwallet). Free shipping over $75.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Sprints is running a BOGO on the Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy S II and Galaxy Victory from December 7th- 24th. The temp promo is available to new and eligible upgrading customers and requires a new two-year service agreement. Supplies are limited so if you like what you are seeing head on over there on the 7th!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Best Buy is offering a Free $25 Store Credit when you make a $250+ Purchase online and choose in-store pickup. The savings code will be e-mailed to you four to seven days after your order has been picked up in store. Code must be redeemed by 1/25/13.

For more information, click this link: Savings Code Offer

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
today only android tablet running ICS for 100 bucks .. not the best specs but decent tablet for price

GoodiyZ Deal of the Day

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
CowBoom has the Pre-Owned Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime 32GB 10.1" Tablet w/ NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core & Android 3.2 Honeycomb for a low $209.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code: "ASUS30" (Exp Soon). Tax in most. This is over $200 less than buying it NEW from a reputable merchant. [Compare Prices]

Asus Transformer Prime 32GB Quad-Core Android Tablet - CowBoom.com

susette

Reaction score
I am really interested to buy these online deals thing on gadgets, but I am wondering if international customers can avail these too. Do you know of any trusted online cargo forwarder that caters international customers? A friend of mine suggested that I should try parcelbound.com. What about you guys?