Hola

dwbc153

Reaction score
Hi just joined VIA the app. I've had the HTC Incredible since December. I am one that thinks I know more than I do about Androids. In reality I'm pretty clueless about how these things actually work! I'm constantly changing things downloading apps that I never use, and always wanting to upgrade to a new device but never do for fear that the next day something better will be available.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome... This is a great sites and full of talented and helpful people! I even learned how to theme :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to the site!!

You have certainly come to the right place to learn and have a good time. Don't be a stranger around these parts!

Sent From a Tear in the Space/Time Continuum...

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and we're glad to have you with us. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. As JSM said don't be a stranger

Sent from my Liberated D2

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I'm constantly changing things downloading apps that I never use, and always wanting to upgrade to a new device but never do for fear that the next day something better will be available.

:welcome: to the club. Sounds like you're in the right place. There are many of us, just like you, here:D Make yourself at home and feel free to join in the fun!

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

OP
D

dwbc153

Reaction score
Thanks all. I'm glad I found this place.