Hill Climb Racing

Anomander

Reaction score
I picked this up over New Years Eve and it is very addicting. Fun time waster!

ChaserChick87

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
I have it too! Very fun, and yes, a good time waster.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Downloaded that game 3 weeks ago. For one week my Nexus 7 was constantly on the charger because of that game:D

Neutron

Reaction score
Any one else playing this game . i find it addicting .. best part it's free . anxious to hear other peoples opinions on it.

download from the playsore. https://play.google.com/store/apps/...sMSwxLDMsImNvbS5maW5nZXJzb2Z0LmhpbGxjbGltYiJd

You just click and play games and tell others to play?
Have you seen the permissions? it gets full access to your FULL NETWORK ACCESS. Lot of things hidden under this name. it can take all your account info too. It read phone status and identity.
So you just want to play anyway, and leak all the privacy, and not inform about it to others?

Neutron

Reaction score
Downloaded that game 3 weeks ago. For one week my Nexus 7 was constantly on the charger because of that game:D

How old are you? What did you do regarding the game spying on everything on your phone? Just ignored and played?
You must be knowing some software that prevents apps from reading all your private data?

Anomander

Reaction score
You just click and play games and tell others to play?
Have you seen the permissions? it gets full access to your FULL NETWORK ACCESS. Lot of things hidden under this name. it can take all your account info too. It read phone status and identity.
So you just want to play anyway, and leak all the privacy, and not inform about it to others?
A bit paranoid are we?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
How old are you? What did you do regarding the game spying on everything on your phone? Just ignored and played?
You must be knowing some software that prevents apps from reading all your private data?
Don't think my age is really relevant, but I'm old enough. Alot of apps used in Android ask for access to such things, I am not paranoid. I am aware that using apps on Android may ask me to view certain things and access certain things. As with anything dealing with the internet, nothing is as private as it seems. That being said, it's just a game and if any harm comes of it, they'll just use ads based towards the game I tend to play.

I would also like to add that staff here on DF wouldn't recommend anything that isn't safe or would really jeopardize anyone here

Neutron

Reaction score
Don't think my age is really relevant, but I'm old enough. Alot of apps used in Android ask for access to such things, I am not paranoid. I am aware that using apps on Android may ask me to view certain things and access certain things. As with anything dealing with the internet, nothing is as private as it seems. That being said, it's just a game and if any harm comes of it, they'll just use ads based towards the game I tend to play.

I would also like to add that staff here on DF wouldn't recommend anything that isn't safe or would really jeopardize anyone here

Hmmm. Thank you for reply.