high pitch whistle on video and calls

bluegrass

Reaction score
Hello,
For several months I have had a high pitched whistle in the background of my phone calls. I am the only one to hear it - the person on the other end of the call does not. It is faint but annoying but has not been high on my list to deal with. Now, however, the sound is also on any video I record. It sounds like a tea kettle whistling and is quite loud on the video. You can still hear the original audio but the whistle is very overbearing.

I called Tech Support and they thought an app wasn't running properly but didn't have any idea how to isolate that.

Any ideas?
Thanks for the help,
Cindy

adsfa34

Reaction score
*Bump*

I've heard it on calls for sure, but never on video. I have no clue what causes it., but i'd be very interested to find out...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

adsfa34

Reaction score
Bump.

Still no love for this thread?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Troops2990

Reaction score
i have the same issue with the voice calls, but mine comes and goes and usually only stays around for about 30 seconds at a time.

adsfa34

Reaction score
i have the same issue with the voice calls, but mine comes and goes and usually only stays around for about 30 seconds at a time.

That's how mine is too... comes and goes and only on voice calls for me. No idea what causes it...

Judging by this thread, I guess we might never find out... haha