Hide the notification bar?

brendanstl

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is an app to hide the notification bar at the top and make it show up only when there is a notification?

mjs31

Reaction score
Have not seen it yet, but probably could be done. I would have an issue with not seeing current signal strength etc..

ironosity

Reaction score
You could use Home++. It hides the notification bar, at least on the home screen.

lschmitt

Reaction score
There might be but I haven't seen one. The only thing that I can think of is you may be able to do this if you know how to use the Android SDK. If you don't, I wouldn't advise trying until you have experience in programming, but I would learn if I was you. I just started to learn Java a little while back and now that I have an Android phone, I've been working on programming and making apps for my phone.

OP
brendanstl

brendanstl

Reaction score
There might be but I haven't seen one. The only thing that I can think of is you may be able to do this if you know how to use the Android SDK. If you don't, I wouldn't advise trying until you have experience in programming, but I would learn if I was you. I just started to learn Java a little while back and now that I have an Android phone, I've been working on programming and making apps for my phone.

Any suggestions for learning materials? It's something I'm interested in but really dont have time to take classes while owning and operating a business.