HI

celticdreame

Reaction score
I'm a new owner of a Droid Pro and would like to learn more about it. I'm a previous owner of a Blackberry and I miss the bb messenger!!! But I love the touch screen and different apps the Droid has and am excited to learn more about them!:):greendroid:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a new owner of a Droid Pro and would like to learn more about it. I'm a previous owner of a Blackberry and I miss the bb messenger!!! But I love the touch screen and different apps the Droid has and am excited to learn more about them!:):greendroid:

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I could have sworn that there is an app available now that works with BBM but I can't find it. So if there isn't one I'll tell you what I tell all the others that come from Blackberry. Tell your friends to get on Gtalk. It works great, there are clients you can use or you can just go to your Google home page and work with it there.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Former BB owner also but as Hook mentioned...GTalk is quite good

Droid2Global/Xoom...the hawaiian style

OP
C

celticdreame

Reaction score
Ty am curently using gtalk. Have a friend traveling to Israel in November who sent pics through BBM previously and is upset I no longer have BBM. Can pics be sent via gtalk free internationally?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Hello guys

How are you all, I am new member here
dot.png
dancedroid

Welcome to the forum also!

Droid2Global/Xoom...the hawaiian style