Hi!

Jon Jon

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Jon, and I'm new to this forum, but not really THAT new to google android.

I picked up my Droid X back in September and really loved it, but the stock rom was pretty terrible. Even going through the two official updates that I did...first being the froyo update and the second being a fix (I believe I am on 340..I don't remember), I decided to abandon it. It just didn't work.

I did a lot of research and stumbled upon the Liberty rom...and I've loved it. Been running it since v1.0 and I just upgraded to v.2.0.1 yesterday via the donate liberty box app and I am loving it.

I have another upgrade on my plan that I could use...and I am tempted to jump on the 4G bandwagon since 4G is available out here on Long Island now. What do you guys think? I think I'm going to stick with my droid x until the 4th gen of androids hit next year.

Reaction score
First of all, welcome to the forums man!!! Glad you got your X dialed in the way you like it. Always a good feeling!

There are alot of people like yourself who are debating what to do about upgrading their current device here. You'll find many likeminded individuals who are torn between breaking down and buying and waiting it out!

Hang out and keep your eye on the news section. There's always something to talk about!

Cheers.