Hi There

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Mary and I am from Portland Oregon. I have a Droid 2. I am very excited to have found this forum. There are not very many out there than can answer questions about the phone and manipulating the files to amke them work on the phone. Thanks for letting me be part of your community. Look forward to meeting you all. dancedroid

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. The Droid 2 is a very nice phone. Check out the entire Droid 2 section in the forum.

Mike

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum! come on in and join the fun!!

to really feed your addiction, check out the droidforums.net app in the mkt - it's free!! :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum Mary - Portland is a beautiful city, I used to live right off of Hawthorne

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
Ah! Now that I have a Portlander let me say that I actually live in Hillsboro over by the airport. It is great outhere. Just love the weather. I think it is beautiful.

Kendroid24

Reaction score
I am pretty new here myself but welcome.Everyone on here is vveeerrrryyy helpful(not me because I am a noob but everyone else).

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I miss the Saturday Market Downtown - it has been over 15 years since I have been out there but I would like to go back if I ever get the chance :happy:

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
Yeah those are the best. Just took my dog and daughter there last week for fresh berries. Losts of goodies. You're right nothing like it. Miss it in the winter and want tt them to hurry in the spring to get going again. LoL

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope to return one day :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If ya do, let me know. Maybe we can meet?? :)
I would look you up, you could show us around - like I said it has been awhile...I miss Mt. Tabor, the hot springs and the beautiful forests that Oregon offers :happy:

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
I just wanted to show I have introduced myself. :) I have this nice yellow badge showing when I log in, and I don't wanna be blocked.....

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do not see anything displaying on your avatar and you are not banned.