Hi, new member here....looking to upgrade to a Droid phone

Thorlin

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is actually my 2nd post, as I just posted my first thread in the Bionic forum. My name is Steve, and I live in Washington State. I do not have a Droid phone yet, but have finally got the bug to get a smartphone, after using my LG Dare for close to 3 years now. :p I am currently considering the Bionic.

Anyway, this is a great forum, tons of info here.

Steve

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome Thorlin!! You have come to the right place for info that is for sure as there is lots of it here. If you are anything like me you are going to be hooked from the start once you get going on Android.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Glad to have you with us. Android phones will be an excellent upgrade and the Bionic is a good phone from what I've been reading. anyway dive on in and enjoy the community

Sent from my Liberated D2

uncle_randall

Reaction score
Haha! I know exactly how you feel because I rocked the Dare and loooooved that phone, i had mine for a couple years but it was such a tank. The only time i had to replace my phone (i went through 4 Dares to be honest) was when i was having technical issues, but i got offered the droid 3 brand new so i took it. My droid3 is really nice. It takes a bit to get use to, comparing my old dare (which my friend is currently using) the screen it's self is only a half inch smaller than the entire dare it's self! Seeing the dare after having the droid it looks little and toyish to be honest. Good luck bro, i hope you enjoy your bionic if you get it. :)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums