Hi I'm Rainybear

Rainybear

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Rainybear. I'm a writer, I joined this site because I don't know much about my new phone and I am having some trouble with it. I posted a thread in the bug discussion part of the form before i noticed the email from the admin to post here. I have the Droid Incredible, because the problems I'm having with it so far I like it. Nice to meet you all.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome: rainybear

if you have any other questions, feel free to ask :) well do our best to get tehm answered

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I recall have issues during one of my installs. Instead of deleting the prefilled info I just added to it. Not saying this is your problem but try deleting the entire space before you enter id and password. Additionally, make sure that the email app you are using is syncing both accounts and that you have the correct account info with the new account.

OP
R

Rainybear

Reaction score
I was attempting to download something but, I haven't added anything, what would there be to delete?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the link you provided above, in box 4, I read about issues with reentering passwords. That was why I suggested clearing the field prior to entering your password. Sorry for the confusion.