Hi guys and girls...

meh8036

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Good to see there is a community out there for us droid users already. This looks like a nice place to call home. I am new to the android platform. I have been using the iPhone 3g since it came out and have been waiting for something better to come along. Along came droid and i quickly ditched my restricted iPhone. So far am loving my droid minus a few bugs but i'm sure things will get smoother as we go. I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions for you android experts

BillTheCat

Reaction score
I'm not one of those "experts" of whom you speak, but I would like to extend a hearty welcome to the site.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Hey, welcome to the forums, glad to have you here, i would hope you enjoy your stay. There are quite a few others that have come over from the iphone so i'm sure that if you need any comparisons you should be good. :)

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
!!! Welcome "meh8036" to DroidForums !!!

Just another Droid owner here wishing you the best in your seach for an expert on this device. I see many who claim they are, but how much of an expert can you be on a device that has only been out for 2 weeks. :p Unless you helped design it or it's software. :p We hope you enjoy your time here and find it informative too. It's Great to have you here !

OP
meh8036

meh8036

Reaction score
thanks guys... been on the site for a couple days now and have seen a lot of interesting stuff... thanks for all the info everyone!