Hi from Droid Nana

Droid Nana

Reaction score
I am so excited about this new smartphone! I did not intend to get it from the store but had planned to order online. Once I went in on "launch" day and saw how great it is, I could not bear to leave without it!

My husband has an iPhone so we are having a great time comparing(he agrees tht mine is the best!).

I am a "Nana" but looking forward to learning a lot about this awesome device from reading the forum!:heart::motdroidhoriz:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the Forums Nana.......you will learn and get a ton of great info in here. If you have any questions or problems more than likely it has already been asked so search away....

Enjoy your stay here...

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am so excited about this new smartphone! I did not intend to get it from the store but had planned to order online. Once I went in on "launch" day and saw how great it is, I could not bear to leave without it!

My husband has an iPhone so we are having a great time comparing(he agrees tht mine is the best!).

I am a "Nana" but looking forward to learning a lot about this awesome device from reading the forum!:heart::motdroidhoriz:

:welcome" tp the forum! Have fun!