Hi from a new member

kelpiep

Reaction score
I have just had my LG Ally for 2 days, and haven't been able to figure out how to text yet. I'm sure it's very easy once I've found out how, but I've found it a little difficult to figure out how to do some things like this that were more obvious on my Blackberry. I'm still trying, but would appreciate some guidance.

OP
K

kelpiep

Reaction score
OK - when I opened the keyboard the option to send a text message appeared. Thanks, anyway! I figured I'd be able to do it as soon as I posted the question!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you are here and that you got the texting working. If you have other questions post them and the community will assist.

Mike

OP
K

kelpiep

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks, Mike. Actually, I did post another question - about to-do list apps. I hope someone "out there" has some suggestions of good ones. I downloaded a QuickMemo app that doesn't work exactly as I wished, so I want to be a little choosy about the to-do list before downloading something else. There are so many choices!

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
I've been using ColorNote for a while now. I like that it makes backups to SD and the widgets look like little post-its

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
K

kelpiep

Reaction score
SD?

I know this is going to sound stupid, but what is SD? What does it mean to back up to SD?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
SD is you ScanDisk card.

I use an app called Astrid. It is free in the market and handles tasks for me.

Mike