Hi All

rnmedic1839

Reaction score
Just want to say hi to all in here. Newbie with the Android, Rooted N1 with desire platform from MODACO works great,Former iphone user (its now my itunes LOL) Waiting for the Incredibel to arrive, just got confirmation from VZ on the shipping, can't wait to Root that one. It Should be interesting.
A word of:icon_ banana: "Please":icon_ banana: to all those getting the Incredible, Please read your manuals, People just forget to do the basics, They want stuff now, read first then ask. There are so many talented individuals out there who can help, but you have to help yourself first.
Oh yea Im a Paramedic, Registered Nurse, tech geek and
Thanks, for allowing me to say hello!:greendroid::greendroid::greendroid::greendroid:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just want to say hi to all in here. Newbie with the Android, Rooted N1 with desire platform from MODACO works great,Former iphone user (its now my itunes LOL) Waiting for the Incredibel to arrive, just got confirmation from VZ on the shipping, can't wait to Root that one. It Should be interesting.
A word of:icon_ banana: "Please":icon_ banana: to all those getting the Incredible, Please read your manuals, People just forget to do the basics, They want stuff now, read first then ask. There are so many talented individuals out there who can help, but you have to help yourself first.
Thanks, for allowing me to say hello!:greendroid::greendroid::greendroid::greendroid:

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Does the Incredible actually come with a manual? Droid had a small leaflet that came with it, that was about it. :)

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Welcome!

The Android platform(on any phone) is pretty neat. I've yet to try out an Incredible, but they look pretty sharp!

swalser

Reaction score
:welcome: from me as well!

This forum is great to answer any questions; I'm sure it'll be flooded with Incredible threads as soon as they start arriving (for those that don't have them yet).

OP
R

rnmedic1839

Reaction score

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Does the Incredible actually come with a manual? Droid had a small leaflet that came with it, that was about it. :)
I hope so HTC will probable have one Online Soon

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum, rnmedic1839! We're glad that you've decided to join us! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

:welcome: