Hey =]

Adrxone

Reaction score
Hey peeps. So I've had my Droid for maybe a month or so and have to say that it has pretty much everything I've wanted on a phone for a long time and the name is cool too haha.

I've been keeping up to date to the news about Droid updates and other cool stuff by using my Droid and bookmarked this site! I've just been too lazy to make an account 'til now hahah! Also learned from here that I'm one of the lucky few who got the OTA 2.1 update woot! So I'm hooked on the Droid even more now =P

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Hey peeps. So I've had my Droid for maybe a month or so and have to say that it has pretty much everything I've wanted on a phone for a long time and the name is cool too haha.

I've been keeping up to date to the news about Droid updates and other cool stuff by using my Droid and bookmarked this site! I've just been too lazy to make an account 'til now hahah! Also learned from here that I'm one of the lucky few who got the OTA 2.1 update woot! So I'm hooked on the Droid even more now =P

:welcome:

lucky you on the OTA. Glad you enjoy your droid and welcome to the insanity.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Heya ADRXONE

:welcome: to the site, we are glad you made it here! Must have been pretty hard to find a nickname right? We have around 50K registered Members, so probably the good ones where gone, i guess! But good you had the last cool nickname there was left :D :D

Greetings from sunny germany
Tigger

OP
A

Adrxone

Reaction score
Haha thanks guys!

@RinTinTigger hahah yeah I've used this username for almost everything I register for whether it be games, forums, and etc. Haha there's a bit of a long story behind it.

I can tell already this forum is gonna be dope and helpful :icon_ banana:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the pandemonium, Adrxone! Take a look around and jump right in! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: